By Jenny Johnson, CrazyAboutCricut
*cardstock = (base) Stampin Up!, Post-it craft paper (frog and lily pad)
*ribbon = from my stash
*sentiment = Pink by Design Jump and Jive set
*Once Upon a Princess Cricut cartridge
*leaf embossing folder from Preserves Cuttlebug Companion set
This was a SUPER simple card to put together.
This online album has 3 photos and will be available on SkyDrive until 04/08/2011.
1. Cut out the frog and all layers @ 3.75".
2. Add Stickles to his crown (gotta have the bling!!)
3. Emboss the top 3/4 of the card base (leave a little bit at the bottom to stamp the sentiment).
4. Tie ribbon around the bottom.
5. Stamp sentiment at the bottom.
Done! I hope you like it, and that you think this card is un-frog-ettable :o)